Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th

I am not superstitious, but if you are looking for new and different things to be worried about this Friday the 13th, here are my suggestions for the day.

First and foremost, having a plant start to grow inside your body.  Ewww.

New and scarier diseases.  Bacteria are awesome, in a disturbing kind of way.  And viruses . . . MHAAA HAAA HAAA!  I think being an epidemiologist would be an awesome job.  

And just because . . . .a very beautiful galaxy picture from Hubble.  This has nothing to do with Friday the 13th.  I just love the photo.  

May you have a calm and uneventful Friday the 13th.  I'll be in bed with my new Nook.

1 comment:

  1. A nook? Hooray, I love my nook! Sounds like a good day ;). I'm with you about epidemiology. That and forensic anthropologist are my alter-ego jobs. Next time around...

    ReplyDelete