Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Catching up.

Hi blog.  It's nice to see you again.  Yeah, it's been a while.  Me?  I'm good.  It's been a crazy few years.  I had a baby.  She's 1 now and totally adorable.  She even finally got over that screaming all the time thing, which is a real plus.  Still doesn't sleep, but she eats really well, so there's that.  We live in CO now.  My husband?  DH is good.  He's getting out of the Army sometime in December so we're looking forward to that.  We're about to enter job hunting and figuring out where to live excitement. By excitement, I mean hell, of course, but I'm trying to keep a good attitude about it.  If we do this right, we can find a place to settle down for at least the next 5-10 years.  That knitting obsession?  Well, I've certainly done less of it since the Munchkin showed up, but I love it as much as ever.

I've got to run now, but we definitely need to catch up more often.  Next week?  Let's make it a date.

3 comments: