Monday, September 27, 2010

Dinosaurs are cool.

In lieu of actual content, here are some cool dinosaur links.

They might rename the stegosaurus.  This makes me sad.  Why must we make the nomenclature match?  There are so many other exceptions that I think they should make an exception for this one.

The horniest dinosaur ever.  Am I a twelve year old boy that this makes me giggle?  I blame it on my students.  They probably won't mind.

And a cool evolution article here.  One breed of lizard is moving to live birth instead of eggs.  I love evolution in action.

All of my other words went to the twenty parent phone calls I made today.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, i haven't even clicked on the link, but I find the idea of knowing which dinosaur was horniest pretty funny myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel as if we will have no dinosaurs from my childhood left. screw you, other kind of taxonomists!

    also the kosmosaurus is awesome and has a great name. i'd be jealous of kids who get to grow up with that awesome dino except in 20 years they'll probably TAKE IT AWAY AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete