Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Really really really busy.

My life is feeling complicated right now, although mostly in a good way.  Big changes are in the works, but they are not yet internet safe, so I have little to say.

Here are some simple ribbed socks I knit.

Gypsy Knits yarn.  Beautiful stuff!
These were supposed to be for me, but I knit them in best friend size.  She won't mind.  I may have to buy more yarn in this colorway.

I have also started working on another pair of socks for me.
The yarn is Dream in Color Smooshy.  The color is closest to true at the bottom of the picture.
 These are Jaywalkers, except that my printer was being dumb and didn't print the whole pattern.  So sort-of jaywalkers with lots of modifications.  But they fit MY feet, so I'm happy with them.

Still pretty, though.  Lots more blue/green than this shows.

A regularly scheduled blog will return after New Year's.  At that point, I should be able to discuss all the big stuff.  And there will, no doubt, be lots more knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment